OH MY GAWD!! – That’s all I have to say!
My stomach measurement is 79cm! S-E-V-E-N-T-Y-N-I-N-E!!! how is that even possible!!
started at 84.5cm
Here were my goals that I wrote up when I first started our 12-week challenge.. let’s tick them off..
- Take time out for myself and meditate more. YES
- Continuously and effortlessly drinking 3lts water daily. YES
- Junk food cravings gone. ABSOLUTELY
- Learn easy meal prep ABSOLUTELY
- Learn everything about food quality and nutrition for training, weight loss and general health ABSOLUTELY
- More green tea, less coffee YES, LESS COFFEE, NOT MUCH GREEN TEA.
- Running weekly NO
- Front squat more than 45 for 3rm!! I HOPE SO! WELL SEE NEXT TIME
- Do handstands effortlessly on the wall. I THINK I’M 90% THERE
- Learn skill; toes to bar. I CAN DO ONE
- Sleep more. ABSOLUTELY BEDTIME IS NO LATER THAN 10.30
- More body confidence ABSOLUTELY, I PURCHASED LITTLE DENIM SHORTS ON THE WEEKEND! (NOW I NEED A TAN)
- Learn skills; kipping & banded pull-ups I THINK I CAN KIP BETTER THAN BEFORE & AND I’M MOVED TO BLACK BAND NOW FOR MOST WODS.
- Drop body fat. YES
- Get lean YES, & I WILL CONTINUE
- Gain muscle and get stronger YES, & I WILL CONTINUE
- Gain booty muscle. I THINK SO! (AS I RUN IN CIRCLES LIKE A DOG)
- Run 10km NO, BUT I CAN!
- And finally; No more anxiety. Learn to slow down in everyday life and relax my mind more. Stop rushing. Stop overthinking everything. No more teeth grinding and clenching @ night :-/
This one is my fav…. *drum roll* YES! as for the anxiety.. GONE! I can’t thank you enough